Monday, November 12, 2012

Favorite New Resource

Twitchy. Yes, Twitchy. It's a spin off of Twitter. Who would have ever thought a word so silly would become a fantastic resource - and brand!

Give this source two to three days try: ww.twitchy.com then make a decision if it's a fit for you.

I like it because it gives cutting edge information. You feel like you are getting it hot off the press.

It also shares others comments in a prominent way so it produces credibility.

It's visually appealing.

And I know the woman, Michelle Malkin, behind it is a strong conservative and to me, Michelle and those she has associated with it are credible. They are able to step outside of the regular media tsunami and share other perspectives and actually - wait for it - present TRUTH!

Yeah, so I'm a fan. Let me know what you think. And if you become a Twitchy fan, you can blame it on me.

- ajh