Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Video: Every Day is Father's Day

The one man, one woman marriage case by the US Supreme Court will be announced tomorrow. On the eve of this announcement, I am reminded of how grateful I am for both a man, and a woman as my parents. There is nothing that can replace the role of married parents aka a mom ... and a dad.

To those who have not had that union represented in your own home: dads can also be in the face of a mentor, an amazing uncle or grandfather or even a fatherly figure in your community.

There is no one who can compare with the Father we all share - He's pretty crazy about you and He never fails. Here's to being leaders in our generation that applaud dads and make it popular again to be a culture that loves our earthly fathers and gives allegiance to our Heavenly One.

Every day is a day made by Pappa God... let me know what you think:



I've posted this and other favorite videos here, on a special tab of my blog.