Thursday, September 15, 2011

Glenn Beck's Youth

If you have not joined Glenn Beck's new GBTV subscription you should. A friend clued me in to a show he was doing tonight with young conservatives. I joined in for a short bit as he dialog-ed with a plethora of college students. I was surprised and impressed when he confronted them - and was not shy about addressing them - on how they had handled a situation. I think the young adult area is so bitter sweet. Like a double edged sword.

On one hand we're wanted - our time, attention, involvement. But we must also remember while this hour is calling for us, we must also seek WISDOM and UNDERSTANDING. Just because this hour needs our involvement does not mean we should also embrace foolishness at the same time. Yeah, you better listen in... and props to Mr. Beck for challenging me. I think I want to be like him someday soon :)